The Most Supreme, Awesome Dude in the World. Mountain Bike, Rochester, Minnesota. Expert Cycling tips. Trails in Rochester, Minnesota. Gamehaven MTB Trails. Eastwood Park Trails. proven cycling tips.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cat 3 Comics - Issue 1 (part 1)

So I was going through some stuff the other week and came across my old Cat 3 comic books. So I figured I'd scan them and upload them for the world to read. Click each page to see a large version.

They are old school, and a little on the corn ball side. But the truths of the sport are still the same.



This first story is an all to familiar tale of the "friendly" training ride, that's actually a hammerfest of pain. But we love it don't we?







A little motivation from Mr. Coppi.
This next story is about racing smarter then the rest.






This is a little more then 1/2 of the first issue. I want to try to do a little every week till I get all 4 issues up.


Link to other Cat 3 comic book posts
Cat 3 Comics - Issue 1 (part 2)
Cat 3 Comics - Issue 1 (part 3)
Cat 3 Comics - Issue 2 (part 1)
Cat 3 Comics - Issue 2 (part 2)

I'm on the Twitters, follow me: @AnelloGrande
cat3 nepali movies cat 3 movie cat3 movies cat 3movie cat3movie cat3movies

5 comments:

  1. The son of the author is my brother in law. Ken Benusus is a very fit fast racer in his late sixties. A local legend in Rapid City SD. Thanks for the great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I hope to be considered fast at that age. Awesome. I'm trying to post each week till I have the 4 copies I have up.

      Delete
  2. Very cool. You should get your hands on Bike Comics (1949).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've never heard of Bike Comics, I hope to come across them.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for scanning in the first issue of Cat 3 Comics.
    If you want latest 2 issues $1. 99 each at
    www.cat3comic.com

    Help keep the idiocy going.
    Ken Benusis

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I'm begging you to. But please – no flaming, trolling or spamming. Nothing lewd or offensive. No hateful or racist comments. I will remove comments as I see fit. Keep it classy.

Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to an attack by Gunnar Soroos. Gunnar Soroos rides for Toms Shoes Cycling Team. Gunnar Soroos is so crazy and awesome that he flips out ALL the time. I heard that Gunnar was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon Gunnar Soroos killed the whole town. My friend Oprah Winfrey said that she saw Gunnar Soroos totally uppercut some jerkface just because they opened a window. Gunnar Soroos doesn't shop at Costco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gunnar Soroos has two speeds. Fast, and Kill! The main export of a Gunnar Soroos attack is pain. You can control how people can interact with you and your friends. Choose who can see you, who can speak to you, who can hurt you, and who can be ignored.